Policy & Personnel Committee
The Committee is composed of the committee chair and other members from the Board of Supervisors who elect to serve and meets on an as-needed basis. The scope of the committee is as follows:
- Responsible for maintaining relevant personnel policies for the District.
- This includes researching and writing personnel policies in an effort to provide clear instructions and protocol for all district employees.
- The committee is responsible for writing and updating job descriptions and wage scales for employees.
- All policies generated by this committee are subject to approval by the Board of Supervisors.
- The committee may also play a role in District responses to claims of harassment and other employee appeals and grievances.
The Policy & Personnel Committee is comprised of the following Board members:
- Dan Toomey, Chair, Putney
- Michelle Cherrier, Dummerston
- David Jones, Brookline
- Nancy Meinhard, Wardsboro