Pharmaceuticals are not accepted at WSWMD.
There are several locations in the District that accepts unwanted medications (no liquids). They include:
- Brattleboro Police Department (No liquids or needles/sharps accepted) Hours: 24/7
- Dover Police Department, 246 VT Route 100, West Dover, VT Hours: 24/7
- Windham County Sheriffs Office, 11 Jail Street, Newfane, VT
(Pills and patches only – no liquids or needles/sharps accepted). Hours: Daily 7am- 10pm
- Wilmington Police Department, 2 East Main Street, Wilmington, VT
(Pills and patches only – no liquids or needles/sharps accepted). Hours: Daily 8am – 11am and Noon – 5pm
- Winhall Police Department, 113 VT Rt. 30, Bondville, VT
(Pills, patches and liquids accepted) Prescription pick-up available by appointment. Hours: 24/7
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital, Belmont St, Brattleboro (MED DROP RX)-Click picture for more information:
For more information on Rx Drug Drop Off Boxes, please visit WindhamRx.org.