The Executive Board is composed of the Board of Supervisors Chair, the Board of Supervisors Vice-chair, the Finance Committee Chair, and the Policy/Personnel Committee Chair.
The scope of the Executive Board is as follows:
• Meet as often as required, especially during the months when the full Board of Supervisors is not meeting, or to conduct business of an urgent or unusual nature between regularly scheduled Board of Supervisor meetings.
• Meet with the Personnel/Policy Committee to handle grievances or disciplinary actions as defined in the Personnel Handbook.
• Review contracts with contractors hired by the District.
• Review contracts between the District and other entities.
• Evaluate the contractors hired by the District on an annual basis prior to the renewal of their contracts.
• Supervise and evaluate the work of the Executive Director.
The Executive Board is comprised of the following Board members:
- Michelle Cherrier, Dummerston, Chair: Board of Supervisors; Chair: Executive Board
- Patrick Moreland, Brattleboro, Vice-chair: Board of Supervisors
- Merrill Mundell, Wilmington, Chair: Finance Committee
- Dan Toomey, Putney, Chair: Policy/Personnel Committee