Brattlegrow Compost has many uses…
It is ideal for creating new lawns, filling in areas for lawn repairs, and for creating most gardens. It makes an excellent fertilizer/top dressing for gardens, lawns and athletic fields. Our compost has been used for erosion control and for landfill/stormwater management.
The compost is made from carefully managed residential and commercial food scraps, leaves, wood chips, and grass clippings.
WSWMD Compost Products:
- 3/8 inch screened compost
- 1/2 inch screened compost
- Compost & soil mixes – upon request, contact WSWMD, and we can blend a mixture of compost and loam
For 1-10 cubic yards (and for smaller amounts) please contact these Brattlegrow Compost distributors for pricing and delivery:
- Bloom Enterprises LLC, Route 30, Townshend, VT 802-380-9458, Contact Tom Bloom by phone.
- Boyd Family Farm, Dover Road, Wilmington, VT 802-464-5618, Email: email@example.com Delivery available
- Brown Enterprises, 1954 Route 100, S. Londonderry, VT, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- D & E Tree Company, Inc., Route 5, Guilford, VT, 802-257-5669, Email: email@example.com Blower truck & delivery available
- Dutton Berry Farm, Route 30, Newfane, VT, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maple Hill Nursery, Route 10, Swanzey, NH, (603) 357-2555, Email: email@example.com Delivery available
- Renaud Tree Care, Inc., Route 5, Dummerston, VT, 802-257-0567, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Delivery available
- Rock Ridge Farm, 2 Main Street, Northfield, MA, 413-498-5520, Contact Dave Kalinowski by phone.
For more information or to purchase 10 + cubic yards call WSWMD (802) 257-0272, or contact us by email email@example.com