Brattlegrow Compost – Great For Spring, Summer and Fall!
Brattlegrow Compost has many uses. It is ideal for creating new lawns, filling and doing lawn repairs, and for creating most gardens. It is excellent for fertilizing/top dressing gardens, lawns and athletic fields.
Our compost has been used for erosion control and for landfill/stormwater management.
The compost is made from carefully managed residential and commercial food scraps, leaves, wood chips and grass clippings.
WSWMD Compost Products:
- 3/8 inch screened compost
- 1/2 inch screened compost
- Compost & soil mixes – upon request, contact WSWMD and we can blend a mixture of compost and loam
For 1-10 cubic yards (and for smaller amounts) please contact these Brattlegrow Compost distributors for pricing and delivery:
- Bloom Enterprises LLC, Route 30, Townshend, VT 802-380-9458, Contact Tom Bloom by phone.
- Boyd Family Farm, Dover Road, Wilmington, VT 802-464-5618, Email: email@example.com Delivery available
- Brown Enterprises, 1954 Route 100, S. Londonderry, VT, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- D & E Tree Company, Inc., Route 5, Guilford, VT, 802-257-5669, Email: email@example.com Blower truck & delivery available
- Dutton Berry Farm, Route 30, Newfane, VT, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maple Hill Nursery, Route 10, Swanzey, NH, (603) 357-2555, Email: email@example.com Delivery available
- Renaud Tree Care, Inc., Route 5, Dummerston, VT, 802-257-0567, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Delivery available
- Rock Ridge Farm, 2 Main Street, Northfield, MA, 413-498-5520, Contact Dave Kalinowski by phone.
For more information or to purchase 10 + cubic yards call WSWMD (802) 257-0272 or contact us by email email@example.com