Our Own Brattlegrow Compost!
(Available Spring thru Fall)
Brattlegrow Compost has many uses. It is ideal for creating new lawns, filling and doing lawn repairs and for creating most gardens. It is excellent for fertilizing/top dressing gardens, lawns and athletic fields. Our compost has been used for erosion control and for landfill & storm water management.
The compost is made from carefully managed residential and commercial food scraps, leaves, wood chips and grass clippings and processed here at WSWMD. A compost analysis report is always available here or call the office, Monday-Friday 9am-3pm.
WSWMD Compost Products:
- 1/2 inch screened compost: $25/yard
- Top Soil Blend: (1/3 compost, 2/3 loam): $35/yard
Please note: If purchasing directly from us, you must purchase a minimum of 10 yards (pre-paid) and arrange a pick up. You may pick up in multiple trips and/or days. Unfortunately, we do not deliver!
For 1-10 cubic yards, please contact these Brattlegrow Compost distributors for pricing and delivery:
- Boyd Family Farm, Wilmington, VT 802-464-5618, Email: email@example.com
- D & E Tree Company, Inc., Guilford, VT, 802-257-5669, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maple Hill Nursery, Swanzey, NH, (603) 357-2555, Email: email@example.com
- Renaud Tree Care, Inc., Dummerston, VT, 802-257-0567, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to purchase 10 or more cubic yards call (802) 257-0272 or contact us.
Want to try it out for your home garden?? We sell 30lb bags at the scale house for just $5!