We have partnered with Roundabout Books in Greenfield, Mass to make sure if your media still has life in it, we want to pass it on!! Click on their picture below to check them out.
Bring your stuff to the scale and the attendant can direct you the collection bin.
They will accept the following:
- Hardcover books- Fiction, non-fiction, textbooks and encyclopedias
- Paperback books- Fiction, non-fiction, and textbooks.
- Technical Manuals: Automotive, Equipment Repair, Art
- CDs: Please make sure all CDs are in jewel cases and not put into the bin as is
- DVD’s: If you are recycling ‘sets’ please make sure no discs are missing and all DVDs must be in their protective cases
- THEY WILL NOT TAKE: VHS, BETA, CASSETTE TAPES, FLOPPY DISKS OR COMPUTER DISKS
How to recycle items that are not able to be passed on
- Hardcover books: Please remove the cover and throw into the trash. The paper pages can be put into the paper recycling box (or your curbside collection bin)
- Paperback books: Please put directly into the paper recycling box (or your curbside collection bin)
- CDs & DVDs: Unfortunately, unless you use them to scare birds away from your garden, they are trash!